Hi Muhammed,
I also have listened to your review and to be honest I think you
should have had everything ready to go before recording. It was not
especially entertaining listening to you looking for your headphones,
installing the games, etdc before getting started with the review.  I
personally felt you should have had all of that setup and ready before
you ever started recording.
Also it wasn't necessary to yell over the recording. Ouch! My ears are
still ringing from you yelling the titles of the games into the
microphone. I just about quit listening right then. So in the future
try and keep your voice level when recording.
So other than those complaints I think the review was O.K. Hopefully
next time it will be a little better.

Smile.