From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Combat descriptions

This is why I'm such a major fan of the arborell stuff, ---- the quality of
the writing is exceptional!

even though there is no underlaying programming, meaning you ned to roll
your own dice and record your own stats, it's incredibly! well worth it.

I'd even go so far as calling them the best examples of gamebooks I've
seen, ---- imho better than much of the famous commercial stuff such as lw,
fun though that is.

But sinse the creator is essentialy doing exactly what Tolkeen did, creating

an entire world with it's own history, mythology, races culture and
language, --- that's not too surprising.

Beware the Grue!