Hi all,
As I've practically been bombarded by this request non-stop since beta
12 came out I thought I'd let everyone know that as of this afternoon
I've managed to fix the problem were you couldn't skip the cut-scenes
when entering levels 1 and 2. When I release beta 13 you should be
able to press escape and in a second or two the level will load and
play. I say a second or two because sometimes you have to wait for the
level to fully load and skipping the intro won't necessarily make it
load any faster. However, on my laptop, which has a 3.6 GHZ Intel
processor, it is almost instantanious. On my older desktop I sometimes
notice a second or two of dead silence between the time I kill the
cut-scene and when the level fully loads. So just thought you might
like to know it is fixed, and to inform you that if you are running an
older system killing the cut-scene doesn't mean the level will load
immediately on all systems because how fast it loads is up to your
CPU.

HTH