Hi Dark,
Smile. As I said in my update message I have recieved several e-mails
for that particular request, and I felt rather than to continue
recieving e-mails on it I'd go ahead and look into it and fix it once
and for all. It wasn't because of you or anyone else specifically. It
was more a matter of having gotten several requests both on and off
list regarding the same thing, and rather than saying, "I'll get to it
when I can," I can now tell everyone, "I fixed it." Fixing the problem
tends to be the best way to resolve the large number of requests, and
I'm sure will make my customers happy when I eventually release beta
13.

Cheers!