I agree completely Lori. But Bavisoft in particular doesn't seem to take our suggestions into consideration. Someone from Bavisoft, or at the very least someone claiming to be from Bavisoft, posts on the forum at www.audiogames.net, but only extremely rarely, and only then when someone suggests that their past titles should be made abandonware and distributed free as downloadable files. And even then it's a simple please don't do that. No indication of what if anything might be in the works. I mean I understand not wanting to give out too many details about the game, but at least tell us if they are working on something or even a simple seasons greetings. Even Draconis isn't quite so secretive despite their general silence.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where have all the developers gone?

Hi despite people getting jobs, personally problems or lack of cash to churn out audio games, I think at least companies like Bavisoft should at least let us know why they are silent or look at alternitive ways of producing games. I'm very disappointed in a lot of these companies, especially Danzgames who just seem to have vannished off the face of the earth. When I found out the release dates of Tank Commander and Shades of Doom were so long ago I thought something had happened to GMA, but am now hoping they will produce more games using the engen, as I feel that's what the market needs. If it wasn't for Jason Allan, Philip Benfall, Tomas Ward and Phil Vlasack I think blind fans of action arcade/action games would still be stuck in the dark ages. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>