Hi,
Oh, I know. Lara Croft is extremely hot. In fact, I'm still half in
love with her. Lol!
As for being a killer though it is too bad Lara didn't finish off
Jaclyn Natla in the first game. She has a nice rematch with her in
Tomb Raider Underworld though.  Only this time Lara's got Thore's
armour going into the conflict.