I used to like watching my friends play around in the house because that old buttler would follow you around wherever you went. I remember you could lock him in the huge freezer.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of Audio Games

Hi,
While it is true Tomb Raider was initially released for the PC
eventually the games were ported to the Play Station I and Play
Station II.
Also in 2007 Edos released an updated version of the original Tomb
Raider game, called Tomb Raider Anniversary, that was similar to the
first game but with a lot better graphics, sounds, and features.
Personally, the 2007 Anniversary version is way cooler than the 1997
original release by a long shot anyway.