Hi,
Oh, yeah. Now, that you mention it I remember the battle with T Rex in
the original Tomb Raider game. That was a blast if not a bit warped.
Lol!
Although, my favorite battle was the one were Lara woke up the two
Centaur statues and had to take them on. OMG, were those dudes hard to
beat.  They were serious butt kickers.
Anyway, I feel your pain. I'd love for those kinds of games to come
back.  I'd love to see more games like that made accessible.