Well I'm glad the news etc does help,k sinse I do try my best to get stuff out quickly.

I'm not really the person to ask about muds, sinse until vipmud I'm afraid i hadn't played any, ---- and to be perfectly honest the muds I've tried just haven't fulfilled my own desire either for interesting plot and quests, or for combat which involves more than just equipping and preparing your characters' stats essentially hammering fight, fight, fight!

Materia Magica I really liked the idea of sinse it did have interesting background, a huge world and some quests much like an If game, but the time limit on quests and total lack of in game maps made the damnable thing near impossible to play.

I also looked at medeavia, though that one just didn't feature much questing at all or even have interesting plot.

Alterean kept my interest for a while, sinse at least it did have quests of a sort, even if there didn't seem to be any progressive plot or detail to the quests other than "go and get items x y z" or "go and kill X" at random.

The rather odd job nature of the world was something I found a litle confusing too.

If anyone can make suggestions of muds with plot, background and interesting, none-frustrating quests, I would be interested.

Beware the grue!