Hi Alfredo,

I have a corner desk in the living room of my government subsidized apartment.
On the desk I have a game development computer and a Internet computer.  I have
a couple of tera byte external hard drives and a couple of other external hard
drives as well as a Triple Talk USB hardware speech synthesizer, a steering
wheel with gas and brake peddle, a joystick and a game pad.  There is a monitor
that is never turned on except for for company and a 20 year old 9 pin dot
matrix printer.  So that is pretty much Kitchensinc.  Oh yeah and a nice swivel
rocker chair that I bought some time ago.  It is very comfortable.

I seem to remember that Liam said that he has a recording studio.  Not sure
about what other game developers have for their work space.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA