From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 4:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible game companies with offices

Hi,
Well, I think the problem is that most of the people who work for APH
don't have the foggiest idea we are out here, and therefore they don't
have anything to compare their games too.  As you pointed out there
are certainly far better accessible games for the same price or less
so buying the APH games seams rather rediculous to us. However, we
only have that opinion because many of us have played Rail Racer,
Entombed, Time of Conflict, and playing something like Termite Torpedo
sounds laughable in comparison. I think those guys over at APH need a
huge wake up call.