To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] accessible game companies with offices

Hi dark,
I've been able to install and run all of the APH games.
They had a beta system that allowed you to download an play a timed version of their games.
You are correct in that they have not released a game in quite a while.
And they sold some of the most expensive games, although they recently dropped their prices a bit.
$39.00 Armadillo Army,
$39.00 Termite torpedo,
$39.00 Toodle Tiles,
Phil