In one version of the oddyseus myth I heard, the syrens were sort of vampire mermaids with green skin scales, and big fangs!

I thought that was rather cool.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

That depends on the version of the story. Some sa they are and some not. Some say the Sirens were Mermaids while others say they were Harpies. Certainly in the old NES game Battle of Olympus, which I'm toying with the idea of remaking using BGT, the one Siren you faced was a Harpie. I didn't like the way the Hydra was portrayed though since it apparently only had two heads.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>