From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4:41 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Hmmmm, I did think tartarus was the grecian name because it's referenced
with a lot of specifically griek charactuers such as tantalus and ciciphus
(both also mentioned often by griek philosophy). Of course, i've only ever
read translations of plato or epicurus and not the original so I might well
just be picking up on the translators mistake.

I thought though "the realm of hades" was just a shortened way of saying
"the place that hades ruled" rather than a specific name, though again, I
might not have this correct.

Beware the Grue!