From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 6:38 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Actually, if i remember rightly, it was hercules that killed the hydra.

the problem was, whenever he cut off one head, two more grew in it's place,
so he worked out a stratogy with his cousin 9who's name I unfortunately
forget), where by whenever hercules chopped off one head, his cousin would
stick a flame on the hydra's severed kneck to prevent more heads from
growing.

Beware the grue!