Hi Hayden,
I believe Ben is talking about one of the very first previews/trailers
of the game where I had hired another musician to do the music. The
music was awesome, but he was also to expensive to use for the entire
game. As a result I found someone cheaper and equally skilled for the
game music scores. Although, if MOTA does well financially I may hire
the original artest on for Tomb Hunter II.