What I was talking about was the one with the wind and the guns sounds being
slightly old fashioned... and then it sounded like a midi file during the
battle with the wolf

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 15 June 2010 02:22
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Modding was StarTrek Games

Hi Ben,
Hmmm...That depends on which trailer/preview you mean. I have made so
many changes to the game it is hard to keep things straight. However,
I am going to assume here that you are talking about the game's first
preview where I was considering hiring Pierre Langer, an independant
musician, to do the games background music. If that is who you mean
his music is fricking awesome, but he also comes with a heavy price
tag attached. Eventually, once MOTA sells I'd like to higher him for
some future music production, but at $100 or so per music track he is
a bit out of my league right now.

Smile.