From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 8:20 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Modding was StarTrek Games

Hi Hayden,
I believe Ben is talking about one of the very first previews/trailers
of the game where I had hired another musician to do the music. The
music was awesome, but he was also to expensive to use for the entire
game. As a result I found someone cheaper and equally skilled for the
game music scores. Although, if MOTA does well financially I may hire
the original artest on for Tomb Hunter II.