Hi,
In deed you did miss something very interesting. In case you don't
know Pierre Langer is one of the top composers out there right now for
vidio games. He has done the music for games like Mortal Kombat vs. DC
Universe  as well as games like Spell Force, Battle Forge, Dawn of
Discovery, and a lot more than I can actually list here. Of course,
hearing his music in big budget games like Mortal Kombat vs. DC makes
me want to hire someone like that to do the Tomb Hunter series and
possibly something like Raceway as well. Of course, high class talent
comes with high class bucks. I'm not exactly Electronic Arts, Capcom,
Ubisoft, or any of the other big budget main stream vidio game
companies.

Smile.