Some people have their screen readers set to read at such a fast pace that they may not be able to silence the reading before the spoiler is given after a very short warning. I like to put a bit more of a warning there to give them time to silence speech if they don't want the spoiler to spoil their fun. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 7:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [audyssey] Spoilers

There really is litle or no point using vertical letters like that on a list where most people use screen readers, ---- in fact I find reading s p o i l etc quite annoying.

for myself, just a one line warning to give people chance to stop their reading seems sufficient, for instance:

"how do I find the nature card in entombed?"

Warning, spoilage below!

You can find the nature card by playing any combination of ranger and healer.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Castanedagarcia_Alfredo" <casta...@hsd.k12.or.us>