Hi Charles,
Um...Good point. I hadn't thought about that, but I do know of several
V.I. computer users that have Jaws or Window--Eyes cranked up to 450
to 500 words a minute. Double the average sighted reading rate, and I
admit when going through lots of mail I also usually crank speech rate
up to get through it faster. That's fine, but it isn't easy to stop
fast enough if the spoiler warning was short and sweet.