From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:31 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [audyssey] Spoilers

I have hal set to 180, which serves me well enough. I'm told by some people
it'ws slightly fast, and in fact slowed it down a litle when i did one of my

podcasts involving extensive hal reading.

i could go faster, but I'm usually more concerned with the general sense of
something than just getting through it asap.

Beware the Grue!