my brother will be there on Monday June 21, 2010
we will talk later I'm at work
Take care
Jenn

From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:30:12
To: Gamers Discussion list<gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registration methods

Hi Tom.
The only problem with taking ideas of free and open source projects too far
is the business of components, sinse while a lot can be done for free,
certain programs, ---- games included often require the programmer to
perchice libraries, sound effects packs music and the like in order to make
them viable, and in that case it does indeed seem rather unfair that the
developer has to fund all of that themselves.

Oncemore, it comes down to everybody being reasonable, sinse if the
developer charges a reasonable price, most people who want the software will
probably buy it and thus support the project and it's future developement.

Beware the grue!