Hi Bryan,
Definitely. I have never fully agreed with GMA's decision to use there
current licensing system either, but I do understand where David
Greenwood is coming from. He felt the old system was too week, and it
was far too easy to pirate the GMA software. Unfortunately, the new
system is too restrictive if you don't know how to defeat  the
registration system, and yes I know of some cracks out there to break
the registration system for the GMA Games. So in the end what did
switching to the new registration system really accomplish. Not really
much. Black hatters will always, always, always find out how to defeat
your security system leaving the developer wondering why his/her great
security system failed. Meanwhile those of us who paid for the
software, did things the legal way, have to put up with more and more
restrictive licenses that  makes it harder to install a game on more
than one computer or install it on a new one when we get rid of our
old one.