Hi Hayden,
Yes, exactly.  The security system Rail Racer uses is well known for a
number of technical and security problems. I don't know if they all
apply to the specific version Rail Racer  uses, but I've heard from
other profetional .Net developers to stay clear of it because it is
bad news, and, yes, there are cracks for it. So once again nothing is
full proof.