It's mostly crack proof so long as someone unscrupulous who did purchase the game legitimately gives their registration info and whatnot to someone else. There are people who would happily do that I'm sure.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 8:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registration methods

Hi Thomas,
That's a good point when it comes to registration systems. There's really no
point with going with anyone more exasperating? Then a name based system.
The only time I can see that as a good move is if you actually found a
mostly crack proof version, similar to Jason's system for Entombed. (though,
correct me)
Best Reagrds,
Hayden

Best Regards,