Hi Jim,
Smile. You are right to a certain point. There are times when I would
like the public's opinion such as now when I wanted to know if people
would like the weapon sounds panned or not, and there are times when I
don't. Unfortunately, there is no way for a potential customer to know
when is a good time to offer an opinion and when isn't. Anyway, my
rant is over. i have nothing more to say on this subject and  I'd just
assume to let things be.
As to everyone I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh the last couple of
days. I was letting my emotions getting the better of me and I took it
out here rather than taking it somewhere else.

HTH