From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 5:32 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Damien,
That is where things like the object locator comes in handy. In Shades
of Doom if you press control+o, I think it is, it will tell you if the
nearest object is ahead, behind, to your left, to your right,
whatever. If you have problems zeroing in on the sound itself it is a
good idea to fallback on the other features in the game like that to
give you some verbal clues so you shouldn't get too confused that way.