That is something that you have to learn and I speak from personal
experience.  I'm planning on demoing it's a good day to die, only with
unlimited amo.  Just curious what voice did they use is gma tank commander?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: 25 June 2010 11:18
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi,
The problem I tend to find is that you can turn around and, yes, all the
sounds will pan. But I can never tell if a certain sound is behind you or in

front of you, and then of course I walk forward and the sound is fading
away, and then I realise that I must in fact be going backwards. That's
where the real confusion comes in.
Regards,
Damien.