Hi, Hi,
That's very helpful.  I bought those voices years ago (I mean
year'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'rs) ago.  Still have the discs as well, I'll get to
work on that later!

Cheers,
Ben.  P.s. Sorry to change subject slightly, but I had an idea years ago
about megatek productions and invasion of the planetrons... if anyone is
interested in talking about it you can email me off list or make a thread, I
don't care which.