I do seem to remember a couple of twin giants in certain myths. I believe they were called the Aloids or something. I seem to remember they grew a few feet taller and broader each year they remained alive. THere was a prophecy that stated that no mortals and no gods could kill them. They ultimately ended up dying by each other's hands when Artemis tricked them. She promised to marry one of them, then later appeared to them as a deer and ran past them. When they tried to shoot her, not knowing who she was, she ran past them so fast that their arrows ended up hitting each other.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 4:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Muhammed and all,
I appreciate your opinion and suggestions but what you are suggesting
does not in anyway enhance the theme or story for this particular
game. Understand this game takes place in an ancient Greek tomb
therefore the enemies you encounter have to have some relationship to
greek mythology. Something like trolls, which have nothing to do with
Greek mythology, would be totally out of place.I can't and won't do
that to my game simply because I am trying to stick to a particular
theme/storyline.
As for giants and alike I don't have giants, per say, in the game.
However, I do have a couple of cyclops in the game. Those happen to be
one-eyed giants of a sort, and are already in the design docs. They
just haven't appeared in the game yet. At least not in recent versions
of the game anyway. Although, they are there.

HTH