From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 9:28 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

I don't know what version you heard then. The way it actually went was that
Arachne made the mistake of boasting that she could weave better than Athena

herself. Naturally Athena was furious when she found out about that. I seem
to recall she was in fact going to kill her, but she decided to give Arachne

one chance to prove herself after she liked a cloak that Arachne gave her by

way of apology. After the contest when Arachne lost, she tried to commit
suicide by hanging herself and Athena, either by way of apology or even in
deference to her skill as a weaver, turned her into a spider.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!