Hi Muhammed and all,
I appreciate your opinion and suggestions but what you are suggesting
does not in anyway enhance the theme or story for this particular
game. Understand this game takes place in an ancient Greek tomb
therefore the enemies you encounter have to have some relationship to
greek mythology. Something like trolls, which have nothing to do with
Greek mythology, would be totally out of place.I can't and won't do
that to my game simply because I am trying to stick to a particular
theme/storyline.
As for giants and alike I don't have giants, per say, in the game.
However, I do have a couple of cyclops in the game. Those happen to be
one-eyed giants of a sort, and are already in the design docs. They
just haven't appeared in the game yet. At least not in recent versions
of the game anyway. Although, they are there.

HTH