From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:33 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important MOTA News

Hi Dark,
Yes, in  deed. The Titans usually show up as giants in most books,
movies, and cartoons, but Athena would never use one of them as a
guardian for a temple. They are the enemies of the Olympian gods. They
are far more than a regular human could handle in any case. Unless, of
course,  you are Xena Warrior Princess who gave them a good butt
kicking on the television series. Then, again, the show hinted Xena
was more than mortal, but never came out and said she was a daughter
of one of the gods or goddesses. Since Angela Carter is in deed human
a titan would be far more than she could handle.