To: "Hayden Presley" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for June 2010

Hi Hayden,

As Thomas said, it was not that he posted one message that month, but that he posted one message from a different Email address. I wrote my sorter program to sort by the entire "From" line which includes the Email address. I did that just in case like there was more than one Joe on the list. Turns out that it more often makes multiple listings for a person when they post to the list from multiple Email addresses. There was actually three listings for valiant8086 last month. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

Multitasking:  Locking up more than 1 app @ a time.

j...@kitchensinc.net