Hi Hayden,

Ok, so I basically have 2 Email addresses.  If I sent to the list from them, in
my Email program they would look like

From: "Jim Kitchen" <j...@kitchensinc.net>
From: "Jim Kitchen" <jimkitc...@windstream.com>

So my Babble report sorter program would see those as two different posters.
And that is why people posting to the list from multiple Email addresses have
multiple listings.  And that is also why the spoof message showed up
differently.  The Email addresses and or person's name were not exactly correct
as I recall.

BFN