From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 7:41 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for June 2010

I could remember something. Once, when the spoofing thing happened, it
showed me as 194 messages but how ever, that was the true one. And when I
was still reading the report, I stumbeled on 1 message from Muhammed Deniz
and that was the spoofing one.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com