Hi,
Updating DirectX did not fix the issue. As far as I am aware Tomb Hunter no longer requires the .net framework to be installed, as it is written directly in C++. As far as DirectX is concerned, I had a feeling it wouldn't fix it, since the system requirements say that it will successfully run using DirectX 8.1, which, if I am correct, comes with XP already. And plus, if Streemway is being used for audio playback, I don't think that would completely fail to even execute the program.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

weird.
uninstall then reinstall.
I had no issue.
check everything is updated.
the latest dotnets don't need a directx recompile but there has been updates as of this month or rather last month.
At 08:20 p.m. 6/07/2010, you wrote:
Hi Tom,
When I launch MOTA Beta 13 I get the following error:
C:\Program Files\USA Games\Tomb Hunter I\Side-Scroller\Tomb.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
I have only just this second installed it.
Is there something wrong here?
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.