weird.
uninstall then reinstall.
I had no issue.
check everything is updated.
the latest dotnets don't need a directx recompile but there has been updates as of this month or rather last month.
At 08:20 p.m. 6/07/2010, you wrote:
Hi Tom,
When I launch MOTA Beta 13 I get the following error:
C:\Program Files\USA Games\Tomb Hunter I\Side-Scroller\Tomb.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
I have only just this second installed it.
Is there something wrong here?
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.