Indeed, the c++ libraries are in there.

I think streamway handles ogg automatically, so that can't be the problem.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

hmmm
you may be missing a decoder for ogg its unlikely but in case go and download the klite mega codec pack from codecguide or free codecs.
The latest is 6.04 I have 6.0.
This should fix things if its codecs.
check your updates for windows to.

go to www.blind-games.com/redist.zip
get that and unzip it.
check your add remove programs lists you are probably looking for a visual c++ lib 2005 and 2008 I think.
mostly this should be in.
but check.
note if you removed win live which you probably didn't have anyway the libs are killed to. I know installing all the redists for entombed may not fix things but hmmm.
I just uninstalled beta 12 then loaded 13 and got no error.