From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@u7142039.fsdata.se>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2010 1:59 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Palace Punch-up Released!

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce the release of Palace Punch-up, an arcade/action game
where your objective is to break your opponent's palace into a pile of
debris by throwing rocks at it. At the same time, of course, you have to
protect your own palace from suffering the same unhappy end.

This game is freeware, and can be played both against the computer and
against a human opponent over the internet, on six difficulty levels.

Head over to blastbay.com and grab your copy today!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall