Hi
My ultimate goal with the windows98 virtual machine is to:
1. somehow get a fully working copy of keynote gold multimedia.
2. somehow get a fully working copy of asap screen reader for DOS.
3. restart in ms-dos mode, use asap with keynote gold multimedia and play old
DOS text games in DOS itself with my favorite old speech synthesizer. Not sure
if any of this is possible or where I could get the stuff but I'd very much
like to do this.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com