From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] playing old text games

Hi Josh,
If you are on digest mode all you have to do to reply to an individual
message or thread is by sending a new e-mail with the same subject
line. For example, if there is a message with the subject "Playing Old
Text Games" and you want to reply to it just type the subject "Playing
Old Text Games" in the subject line of your new e-mail. You shouldn't
and need not create a new subject line to reply to that message. In
fact, changing the subject line when responding to a post makes it
very confusing as we may have no idea what you are responding to.
If you can't do this then I suggest you take yourself off digest mode
and go back on normal status. That way you can respond to individual
e-mails without having to make sure you have entered the correct
subject in the new e-mail. It is very frustrating to have x number of
posts from you on the same subject but different subject line.

HTH

On 7/18/10, Josh Kennedy <jkenn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> first off I do not know how to reply to individual threads because I'm in
> digest mode. second I want to or would rather play the old games in real
DOS