Hi Josh,
Can’t really help you there. I actually had a copy of Keynote Gold
Multimedia laying around here for a long time, but I think I
eventually pitched the floppy disk as I could no longer use it on
newer Windows releases. It was copy protected with the everlock key
system that Jaws use to have for several years so copying the disk
would be a pain in the butt in any case.
As for ASAP I really can’t help you there. I never owned that Dos
screen reader and was  a Jaws for Dos user back in the Dos days. I do
remember though there was a patch floating around you could use to get
Jaws for Dos to work with Keynote Gold Multimedia as I had those two
running together in college. Not sure how I did it though. If you want
a Dos screen reader Jaws for Dos is freeware now, and you can find it
somewhere on Freedom Scientifics’ website, or at least it use to be up
there as a free download.

Cheers!