To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] playing old text games

Hi Dark,

May I ask what you mean by the console mode with hal?

Is that something with Hal, or does XP actually have a console mode?

Thanks.

BFN

    Jim

C:\Dos . . . C\Dos\Run . . .  Run\Dos\Run

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA