To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 3:45 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] playing old text games

Hi
first off I do not know how to reply to individual threads because I'm in digest mode. second I want to or would rather play the old games in real DOS with a real DOS screen reader like asap. Asap is the only screen reader for DOS that supports directly the keynote gold multimedia speech.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com