Hi there,
As a Linux user, I can confirm that this game compiles with minimal
changes to the source code.  It appears to run properly.
One thing to note is that the names used for header files are case-sensitive under Linux, so they required tweaking. Other than that, it seems to run as designed.
Now to understand the code...
Best,
Zack.