From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:54:20 +0100
Subject: [Audyssey] Terraformas

> Hi has anyone else played this game before?  I know it won an award, and
I'd highly reconmend it to anyone who likes a good 3-d action game.  At
the moment I'm stuck on the glass bridge, thete is a door I go in facing
south, but the only other exit seems to take me round in a circle and I
end up back where I started in a outside area with a door connected to 3
tone wheels.  Also I noticed if I re-load my game more than 3 times I end
up not being able to move in any direction, ie when I press the arrow
keys I only seem to hit walls and my sonar stops working.  Is this a bug
or just my computer?  Other than that it's great, if there is ever an
upgrade I'd suggest 1 adding a pause feature, and 2 giving you longer
before your power suit needs re-charged.