Hi has anyone else played this game before?  I know it won an award, and I'd
highly reconmend it to anyone who likes a good 3-d action game.  At the moment
I'm stuck on the glass bridge, thete is a door I go in facing south, but the
only other exit seems to take me round in a circle and I end up back where I
started in a outside area with a door connected to 3 tone wheels.  Also I
noticed if I re-load my game more than 3 times I end up not being able to move
in any direction, ie when I press the arrow keys I only seem to hit walls and
my sonar stops working.  Is this a bug or just my computer?  Other than that
it's great, if there is ever an upgrade I'd suggest 1 adding a pause feature,
and 2 giving you longer before your power suit needs re-charged.