Me too Sean, I'd like more in the Shades way.  <Smile>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 10:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Terraformas

as for a puzzel solver it does it quite well but I'd like more puzzles.
At 08:36 a.m. 28/07/2010, you wrote:
As I said, it was more a tech demo.

i view it more as a puzle game, where the challenge comes from the obstacles such as the tone wheels, control panels etc (some of the challenges in the last sector are quite a pest).

I would however like to see another game with similar principles.

Beware the Grue!